around. You'll find no other machine shop with the capabilities
of Hickok. Rough castings or purchased parts are transformed into
finished pieces by our machinists. Our sophisticated equipment can
produce any configuration or size of metal part in any volume while
retaining the highest quality.
Machine Shop Services to include :
- Numerically Controlled (NC) and Computer Numerically Controlled
- Lathes for chucking and turning work
- Horizontal and vertical milling machines
- Drill presses, including multiple spindle and radial arm
- Flat and cylindrical surface grinding
- Gear Cutting
- Roller Balancing
- Keyway Cutting
High Speed CNC Milling, Turning & Grinding :
- Hickok runs the Okuma Turning Center Mac 30 5 Axis
- Very Precise Machining
- High Volume at low cost
- Low tolerance margin
- Capable of machining large range of items
Custom Sawing :
- Hickok has automatic saw to cut any length material with maximum throat dimension of 12"
- Tolerance of .004-.005"
- Capable of cutting any type of material: steel, wood, plastic, etc
- Capable of sawing bundles
- Fast turn around at low cost
- De-burring available at extra cost
Centerless Grinding :
- Capable of grinding long tubing - up to 24', 4" diam.
- Grinds on the OD
- Can grind steel tubing
Machine Shop Specialties :
Turn Centers -- (
Max. Swing 700mm (27.6"), Max. Turning Diameter 380mm (15"),
Max Shaft Length 1600mm (63"), Bar Capacity 102mm( 4")
BMC 50 Centers -- (Work Surface 66.9" * 27.6",
Max. Work Load 3300 lbs., X= 52", Y= 30", Z= 23.6"
& Lewis Centers -- (Work Surface 40" * 80",
Max Work Load 5000 lbs., X=80", Y= 80", Z="40"